Hi, I'm Natasha, a journalist, editor, copywriter, content strategist & presenter.
Blending corporate expertise with creative enthusiasm. Plus, being an actor and improv performer doesn't hurt 🤩
- Print and digital journalism - News, feature and longer-investigative articles
- Broadcast journalism - News presenting
- Podcast hosting and appearances as an interviewee
- Webinar hosting, moderating and appearances as an interviewee
- Sponsored content writing, press releases, case studies
- Technical legal and scientific content
- Copywriting for websites, emails, newsletters and social media
- Blog writing
- Eguide, ebook and whitepaper writing
- Corporate commercials
- Scriptwriting for audio and video broadcasts
- Strategic marketing consultancy for all things corporate & creative
Hi, I'm Natasha.
I'm a journalist, editor, copywriter, content strategist and presenter with over 12 years of experience.
After gaining my Law/LLB undergraduate degree and Masters in Journalism, I worked for various publications and organisations writing news, features and corporate content before becoming an assistant editor and editor of publishing houses.
In 2015, I took the leap and became a freelance journalist, editor, copywriter, content strategist and presenter. In the almost-decade since, I've worked with individuals, startups, publications, charities, global organisations and multinationals to help bring their stories to the page, screen and stage.
As a trained actor and improv performer, I love combining strategic communication and creative insights to optimise the power of stories. Who says you can't be corporate and creative? No stay-inside-your-box single-hyphenate working over here. Thinking and creating outside of the box is one of my specialities.
“You can make anything by writing.”
C. S. Lewis